|3.cardamom seeds||2 tea spoon|
|6.Rose Essence||few drops|
|7.Oil||For deep frying|
1.Heat water and sugar in a pan,make syrup of one thread consistency on medium flame,remove from fire.
2. Grate paneer and khoa,mix well and knead to a smooth dough.
3. Make small balls from the dough shape each ball into half moon add one cardamom seed,into each pantua.
4. Deep fry over medium flame till golden brown.
5. Toss into the syrup.
6. Sprinkle essence on the top.
|1. Carrots, cut into strips||2 nos.|
|2. Cabbage shredded||50 grams|
|3. French beans||25 grams|
|4. Bamboo shoots(chopped)||50 grams.|
|5.Capsicum, cut into strips||1 no.v|
|6. Garlic||3 cloves|
|7. Shallots,chopped||5 no.|
|8. Chilli powder||1 tsp|
|9. Coconut,grated(fresh)||1/2 tsp|
|10. Water,hot||1 cup|
|13. Oil||2 tsp|
1. Add little water into chilli powder and make a paste.
2. Add 1 cup water into grated fresh coconut,squeeze for milk,remove pulp.
3. Heat oil in a wok add shallots and garlic,fry for 1 minute.
4. Add chilli paste and fry for few seconds.
5. Add capsicum and fry for few seconds.
6. Add 50-60 ml. Coconut milk, sugar and salt. Simmer for few minutes.
7. Add remaining vegetables, stir well, add remaining coconut milk, stir continuously bring to boil, simmer for 5 minutes. 8. Serve hot.
|1. Paneer, cut into 1” cubes||200 grams|
|2. Bengal gram flour||150 grams|
|4. Red chilli powder||2 tea spoons|
|5. turmeric powder||1/4 tea spoons|
|6. Garlic paste||1/2 tea spoons|
|7. Roasted cumin powder||1/2 tea spoons|
|8. Garam masala||1 tea spoons|
|9. Salt||1 tea spoon|
|10. Black salt||1/4 tea spoons|
|11. Coriander leaves||25 grams|
|12. Mint leaves||10 no.|
|13. Amchur powder||1/2 tea spoons|
|14. Green chillies||3 no.|
|15. Sugar||1/2 tea spoons|
|16. oil||for frying|
1. Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
2. Bet curds.
3. Mix all items except paneer pieces and oil.
4. Dip paneer pieces in the above batter and keep aside for 1 hour.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Deep fry paneer pieces.
7. serve hot